Lots of good stuff this week, when I:
- Explained why I have no interest in leaving bad ideas alone;
- Updated you on the fate of the gay couple in Malawi;
- Likened the Roman Catholic Church to an abusive boyfriend;
- Scratched my head over a secular/religious conflict; and
- Introduced you to germ theory.
Here’s what you can look forward to next week:
- I’m going to finish my discussion of leaving bad ideas alone;
- Roger Ebert stuns me with both the quality and content of his writing;
- Exploring how believers resolve their religious and secular conflict;
- A chilling of free speech in Canadian politics; and
- One of the greatest standup comedians ever.
Make sure you don’t miss it!
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
No incoming links found yet.