This was a big week here at the Manifesto:
- I talked about the virtue of keeping your self-worth separate from your ideas (which for some reason became a mini internet sensation, with more than 5000 hits this week alone);
- I updated you on Pakistan’s Youtube and Facebook ban;
- You got to watch footage from a vicious race attack in BC;
- I threw a bunch of random stories at you (sorry about that); and
- Some very stupid people insisted that Christianity is the answer to the world’s economic troubles.
So what can you look forward to this week? How about:
- Flying teapots, and the people who worship them!;
- What the World Cup does and doesn’t mean for South Africa;
- Me pissing off a lot of Jews;
- A discussion of Canada’s national identity (or lack thereof); and
- Perhaps the most epic skeptic poem ever!
It’s going to be a big week, so don’t miss it!